Own every aspect of your life!

Saturday, January 30, 2016

Time Allocation



How are you allocating your time?

I know we always hear these quotes such as: "time is an essence" or "time is valuable", but what do we really do with our time?

 Are we spending time with positive people? Are we spending time working toward our goals? Are we spending our time WISELY?

These are questions I have to ask my self everyday. Often times I have found myself being lazy and not really working towards my personal goals. In my mind I want to believe I do, but if I have to be truthfully honest with myself, I do just enough.  Sometimes it's hard to put energy and time in things you might not see a sudden benefit from.

"I remember when I use to go to work I never wanted to clock-out early or get sent home early. Although, I wasn't crazy about my job, I knew if I did not allocate my hours and time towards my job, my check could be short of funds."

This is the same concept we should use when allocating our time and energy towards our personal, social, and career goals. I know, sometimes it can be easier said than done. When it gets hard, ask yourself the following question:  How can I expect change in my life if I do not allocate my time to what I want to see change?

This week I challenge you to pre-plan your week hour by hour. If you don't see this post until mid-week, use the remaining days of your week to do the same. Also, give me feedback! If this week's challenge worked or didn't work, let me know! I have a message box to the right of the screen. If you are viewing this blog from your mobile, I would suggest you look at the page in "view web version", this  option should be at the bottom of your screen. I will continue to make updates to my blog. So I guess you can say "It's under construction"

Some recent updates I have made are the following:"Follow me by post/email" and "Message me". If you choose to follow by email, make sure you open the first email to confirm your email address, or it will not send you updates when I post.

I check my email everyday, so if you would like to message me, ask a question , or give feedback, please do!

Remember: This week is your week to OWN IT! Even if you are taking small steps towards your goals, you are getting closer than you were before!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment